Quechee Lakes Landowners' Association
Quechee Lakes landowners' Association
Quechee Lakes is more than just a home, it’s a way of life. With over 5,500 acres of quiet woods, pristine landscapes and a vibrant community, ownership in the Quechee Lakes Landowner’s Association offers you an equity membership in The Quechee Club.
Amenities included with your membership:
• Ski Quechee area with 3 lifts, 13 trails, terrain park, sledding hill and ice skating pond
• Groomed Nordic ski trails for XC skiing and snowshoeing
• Indoor/Outdoor Aquatic Complex
• State of the art Fitness Center newly updated in 2019 with Cybex, TRX suspension trainers and Keiser spin bikes, brand new locker areas with saunas and steam showers.
• Tennis Pro Shop with 11 courts – 8 of which are Har-Tru and 3 are all-weather
• 2 Platform Tennis courts, a Squash Court and Pickleball
• QLLA’s Lake Pinneo with beach area, bath house and playground newly designed in 2017
• Thoughtfully prepared cuisine and refined dining at Davidson’s, relaxed ambience on Dewey’s Deck and food court at the Base Lodge. Seasonal fare includes poolside offers in the summer.
The Village is within minutes of historic shopping districts, museums, restaurants, Vermont craft breweries, the renowned Dartmouth College, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, and is host to the annual Hot Air Balloon and Craft Festival.
Quechee Lakes Community Services Include:
• A Town Library
• An easily accessible Post Office
• “The Quechee Green” – Host to a variety of community events and complete with a pet friendly common area •
QLLA is a diverse and balanced community and home to families of all ages. Legacy families make up a significant portion of our membership, with many homes being passed down through generations.
Please contact the Membership Director, Gina Beaty, with membership questions at email@example.com or call (802) 299-2167.