With the majority of our players playing doubles, and the close proximity of play, along with suggested guidelines, the Quechee Pickleball season is suspended until further notice.
Any updates or changes in status to the courts will be conveyed to the membership as well as posted here.
Pickleball is a terrific sport for players of all skill levels and people of any age! The game is simple to learn and can become an exciting game as your level increases. A game of skill and patience, Pickleball is a terrific social sport.
The Pickleball courts are located next to the Hard Courts in the Base Lodge parking lot. Contact the Racquet Sports Pro Shop for details and information.
Pickleball combines elements of tennis, badminton, Ping Pong and Platform tennis
- Played on a Badminton/Platform sized court
- Played with a light paddle and light composite plastic balls
- Played mostly as a doubles event, but singles can be played on the same court.
Weekly Scheduled Programming:
- Mondays: Women's Pickleball 8:30 AM
- Wednesdays: Women's Pickleball 8:30 AM
- Fridays: Women's Pickleball 8:30 AM
Members can sign up for Pickleball programming and events online.