Looking for the Perfect Vermont Vacation?
Renting in Quechee provides you with the comforts of home along with luxurious amenities. Regardless of the season, there is something for everyone renting in Quechee!
Vermont’s vibrant summers provide a variety of outdoor entertainment and activities:
- Play a scenic game of golf on one of our exquisite 18-hole golf courses: Lakeland or Highland
- Tennis courts are available throughout the Quechee community and offer both professional lessons and enjoyable competition
- Looking to beat the heat? Lake Pinneo allows for both a relaxing day at the beach and exciting trips on the water with canoe and kayak access.
- Hungry? Enjoy delicious meals and craft cocktails at Dewey’s Deck!
Activities to enjoy during Vermont’s picturesque winters
- Ski Quechee is available Friday through Sunday for exciting ski adventures on expertly groomed terrain
- After a day on the slopes take refuge in the comfort of our cozy base lodge with activities for the entire family
- Tennis does not have to cease with the snow thanks to our heated platform tennis courts and accompanying warming huts
- A fun packed winter activities calendar is also available including snowshoeing, x-country skiing, sledding, and so much more!
In all seasons, capitalize on the hiking trails in the surrounding forests, visit the modern fitness center or take one of our daily fitness classes.
We have various amenities that are available to rental guests with the purchase of an amenity passes.
Finding the Right Rental
The Quechee Club works with local rental agents to assist you in finding the ideal accommodations for your visit. A list of these preferred agents can be found HERE.
Once you have confirmed your rental with either the listing agent or one of the online services such as VRBO, AirBnB, Home Away, etc., please complete and submit the rental information form by selecting “I have a rental” below and a Membership Services Representative will assist you with information regarding amenity access to the Club.